The UK Tatar Association is an independent, non-political organisation. It was formally established in 2012 with the aim of supporting and helping to facilitate cultural, educational and people-to-people links between the United Kingdom and Tatarstan.
Aims & Activities
Language school, Nowruz festival, Sabantuy tatar festival, Volunteer open day and Tatar youth group meeting.
What the charity does
- General charitable purposes
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- Amateur sport
Who the charity helps
- Children/young people
- Elderly/old people
- People with disabilities
- To relieve poverty in particular but not exclusively amongst the tatar community in London and the United Kingdom particularly by the provision of an advice and interpreting service to cater for the particular needs of the tatar community.
- To advance education for the public benefit with a particular focus on the tatar community in the UK, by the provision of language classes and a library and other such means as the trustees determine.
- To provide facilities for the recreation and other leisure-time occupation of persons who have need of such facilities by reason of their poverty or social and economic circumstances with a view to improving their condition of life.
- To relieve the aged, particularly but not exclusively those from the tatar community.
- To protect and preserve public health by the provision of advice, awareness, advocacy and the promotion of recreational and leisure time occupation.
Involuntary Copyright Infringements
We have made every effort to trace copyright holders of illustrations included in this website. We apologise for any omissions and will rectify errors as soon as we are informed.